No matter where you go in America, chances are you’ll find buffalo chicken wings on the menu. This dish has become so popular! But what makes buffalo chicken wings so special? Is it the spicy sauce? The crispy skin? The succulent meat? It’s actually a combination of all of these things.
When it comes to game-day snacks, buffalo chicken wings are a classic. There’s nothing quite like sinking your teeth into a juicy chicken wing that’s been smothered in a spicy hot sauce. Luckily, these wings are easy to make at home. All you need is a bottle of hot sauce, some chicken wings, and a few other simple ingredients. So, invite your friends over, fire up the television, and get ready to enjoy some delicious buffalo chicken wings!
These tasty little bites are notorious for their finger-licking goodness and addictively spicy flavor. Thanks to Small Axe Peppers Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce, you can recreate this classic dish right in your own kitchen. Love buffalo chicken wings but don’t love how greasy they can be? This recipe is for you! These wings are baked, not fried, so you can enjoy all the flavor with none of the guilt. Just follow the recipe below and enjoy!
-1 bottle Small Axe Peppers Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
-2 lbs chicken wings
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon pepper
-1 celery stalk, cut into sticks
-1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
How to make the best Buffalo Hot Sauce at home
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, make the homemade buffalo hot sauce. This means you have to combine Smal Axe Peppers Ghost Pepper hot sauce, butter, garlic powder in a bowl and stir them all together. The ratio of butter to sauce is up to you, but we recommend 2:1 butter to hot sauce. This allows the butter to integrate perfectly with the ghost pepper hot sauce.
3. Add chicken wings to the bowl and toss until evenly coated with the sauce.
4. Spread the wings out on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. Enjoy!
There’s nothing like kicked back on the couch on a Sunday afternoon, with a beer in one hand and a plate of buffalo chicken wings in the other. Whether you’re watching the big game or just catching up on your favorite shows, these wings are the perfect snack. Spicy, savory, and intensely flavorful, they’ll have you reaching for more.