Looking for that perfect appetizer to serve at your next late spring get together? We were too. However, rather than just googling another recipe, we decided to get creative and experiment with some resources of our own. The end result? A Small Axe original recipe: Spicy Mango Habanero Cheeseball.
This delicious spread is loaded with a sweet heat flavor that goes great with just about any refreshment. So whip up this simple but zesty cheeseball the night before for an easy appetizer or snack. Oh, and it also goes great with bagels.
Recipe makes 12 Servings
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Small Axe Peppers Mango Sauce Habanero Sauce
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces, finely chopped
- Can’t get enough of that so-oh-delicious Mango Habanero flavor? Wash it down with this New York Street Corner Cocktail Featuring Small Axe Peppers Mango Habanero Sauce.
Made with mangoes and tamarind paste, Small Axe Peppers Mango Habanero Sauce is a fruity Southeast Asian hot sauce has the consistency of a chutney and the sweetness of a delicious Thai curry. Pairs perfectly with eggs, stir fry, and any soups for a punch of heat and soothing sweetness!